Congregational Care Ministries (CCM)
The Mission of CCM is to facilitate and oversee care to members and attendees of IEC to glorify God through counseling, ministry of presence in a time of need, visitations, enhance membership and baptisms, and the like in the life of the church.
General information about Congregational Ministries
Under these ministries, we have several caregiving divisions also giving support to the overall activities of the church.
On Sundays and during corporate worship we have greeters that are welcoming people at the door of the church. This is creating a welcoming atmosphere for all those greeted and welcomed.
During both services, we have Ushers that are leading people to their seats and collect the offerings. At each service, six ushers are needed inside the church and two outside to guide people to Sunday school classes and Bible Study rooms. Ushers count the offering and tithe collected right after every service.
- We organize and facilitate counseling services.
- We provide wedding services to members of the church according to the policies of the church.
- We organize funeral services to members and attendees of the church.
- We organize the membership process for those who desire to become either regular or Affiliate members.
- Provide care so that as a church we become disciples making disciples of the nations.
We need people in areas we are actively involved. Please pray that we get the right people to these ministries.
- We need prayer counselors who can pray and counsel at the end of every service on Sundays.
- Marriage counselors can be called during the week when needed.
- Premarital counselors
- Professional/lay counselors
All attendees and members gifted in the areas of our ministries and desire to serve are most welcome to join in and get involved. We provide short training to all who wish to serve as Users, greeters and premarital counselors.
Please contact us at any time for further information:
Mobile phone: 0968027419
P. O. Box 903, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia