ኢንተርናሽናል ኢቫንጀሊካል ቸርች
INTERNATIONAL EVANGELICAL CHURCH
Job Vacancy Announcement
Date: May 6, 2016
Position: Media and Communications Coordinator
- Oversee maintenance and usage of all Technical Equipment and train Tech Personnel for all IEC practices, services and events as well as those from outside group.
- Provide IT support to all staff.
- Be responsible for all Internal Communications via assorted media.
- Be responsible for all External Communications via assorted media.
- Preparation of media and physical needs for Special Events.
- Document IEC through collecting, compiling and disseminating video, photos and stories.
- Other responsibilities presented in detailed job description.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Communications or other related fields from a recognized university.
- Experience in all areas of publishing, word processing and website
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Media responsibilities.
- Computer Maintenance experience (hardware, software and networking)
- Video Production experience.
- Personal testimony of salvation through Jesus Christ along with up to date walk with God.
- Good role model in personal life.
- Proficient in both Amharic and English languages.
- Capable of easily communicating and relating with both the Ethiopian and International Communities.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to relate and communicate with many different ages and types of people.
- Must display the ability to delegate and equip people to do ministry as well as develop positive relationships.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
Time commitment: 40+ hours/week
Term of Service: Full Time
Minimum Commitment: Two years
Salary: As per IEC’s Salary Scale
Closing Date: May 16, 2016
Interested candidates should submit their CVs and three references to the IEC office or send all required documents as a PDF to: email@example.com
no later than May 16, 2016.
Becoming a community of disciples… Making disciples of the nations… For the glory of God.
Matthew 28: 18 – 20; Psalm 96:3